DATA CONVERSION WEEKEND!
Data Conversion Weekend is here! Here is what that means for you!
Our offices will be closed Saturday (Aug. 29) and Monday (Aug. 31). We will reopen at our normal times on Tuesday, September 1.
Online Banking (now called eTeller)– This will be live on Sept. 1, approximately 8:00 a.m. Log in instructions for the first time:
- Username – Your Member Number
- Password – First four letters of your last name and last four numbers of your social security number. THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME MUST BE CAPITALIZED. You will then be prompted to change your password and create challenge questions.
- You will now be able to access Bill Pay here directly – as a reminder; you must set up your payees again.
Mobile Banking (You must set up Online Banking First)
- Download the new app at your iTunes Store or Android Source
- Log in with your Member Number; use your new password as your password here
- Start exploring the new and much enhanced version!!!
Touchtone Teller (now called DNAvoice)
- NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER – 888-781-3207
- Your initial PIN – last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number
- The system will prompt you to change this PIN after you log in the first time.
- Please follow the prompts to access the services you desire.
- Should be live at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 1.
Thank you for your patience. We think you will find these enhancements much easier to use and very friendly! If you have any questions, please call us at 217-446-2125 or 888-446-2125 and a Member Services Representative will gladly assist you.