First Illinois CU
Thank you for your patience during our recent data conversion! We are now live and ready to serve you. There are so many new features for you, our Member. Please take a moment to do these simple tasks:
- Log in instructions for the first time:
- Username – Your Member Number
- INITIAL Password – First four letters of your last name and last four numbers of your social security number. THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME MUST BE CAPITALIZED. You will then be prompted to change your password and create challenge questions. After doing this, you will then use the password you have chosen for future log-in.
- You will now be able to access Bill Pay here directly – as a reminder; you must set up your payees again.
- Download the new app at the iTunes Store or Android Source
- REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE – Now you can deposit paper checks via your smart phone camera!
- Bill Pay on your phone – a new feature for you.
- Start exploring the new and much enhanced version!!!
(now called DNAvoice)
- NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER – 888-781-3207
- Your initial PIN – last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number
- The system will prompt you to change this PIN after you log in the first time.
- Please follow the prompts to access the services you desire